Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Quick Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Macaroni and cheese is possibly one of the most yummy of the bad for you foods. The best homey dish you could make your family. Not to mention, what kid doesn't love mac-n-cheese. Baked macaroni is always a winner in my home and as a child, I watched my Maw Maw make homemade mac-n-cheese for every special family gathering. Normally, we go all out and make the old fashioned baked mac-n-cheese, however time was not my friend on a certain day.  I went ahead and created a simpler version that was really delicious as well. This is right up my 4 year olds alley, he would eat macaroni and cheese all day, everyday.

Easy Peezy Baked Mac N Cheese..Creation by Amy Perdew

16 oz of your choice of noodles
1 bag of your choice Shredded Cheese- sprinkle some in and the rest on top.
1 Jar of Cheesy Ragu Double Cheese Sauce
1 Pack of Cream Cheese of your choice(room temperature)
I always sprinkle in a little garlic powder in everything
Stir until all mixed evenly and pour into a baking dish. Bake at 350 until nice and bubbly.

Easy Peezy Baked Mac N Cheese..Creation by Amy Perdew
Putting it all together

Easy Peezy Baked Mac N Cheese..Creation by Amy Perdew
Baked Mac N Cheese
And there you have some really easy cheesy mac. Of course, there are so many ways to make it and this is just my go to quick mac-n-cheese. I hope you enjoyed this quick version and next time you're in a pinch for time, simplify your meal. What are your favorite kinds of fast fix meals?



Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs