1. I want to grow old with my
2. I want a really good camera. I buy them yearly & I just haven't found the one that fits what I need it to do. They cost SO much & I just have to wait a bit longer to get what I want. I am a serious photo taking fool. I love it!
3. To continue on a path of being a better person. Strengthening my faith, recovering from being a procrastinator, getting it together, controlling my anger issues, & being confident in me on the inside & out.
4. I want the mindset that I CAN & WILL be healthy & fit to be embedded in my brain. I know all the things to do but my mind & my body just won't agree. I lost 30 pounds last year & then I don't know what happend. I ran a 5k with my husband, had a accountibility partner, did some therapy with a online group etc.... My motivation is seriously
*It is hard to understand knowing all the reasons you want/need something & how to get there but just not following through. Surely I need to get to a doctor(haven't been to one in over 10 yrs) & get my busted back and nerve issues delt with.
5. I want to learn multiple languages. Sign Language, French(I had 2 years long ago) and Spanish. My dads side of the family all speak cajun French fluently, but I didn't grow up around them so I missed out.
6. I want to own a lovely home out in a country setting with my family. To be financially comfortable with not owing anything out and owning everything we want to have.
7. I want to be taught how to dance. I have watched dancing instructions, been to random dancing events and I have absolutely NO rhythm of any kind. Even my bad rhythm has no rhythm. LOL.
Cheers to getting to know YOU!