Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Pay It Forward Challenge


I've joined the Blogger's 2013 Creative Pay It Forward!!

Details:

The first 5 people to comment and leave their email and blog address, will receive from me, sometime in the calendar year, a small gift-perhaps a card, baked good, hair clips, candles--something handmade by me....a surprise in the mail!  {Let's connect socially}

There will be no warning, but once I know that the recipient has indeed received the surprise, I will blog about the gift I sent and count down the five surprises with all my blog readers!

The Catch:

Those 5 people will have to make the same offer on their blog!

Okay, so how fun is this?!! If you happen to be one of the lucky 5, I will be contacting you today to get your address-that way it will really be a surprise when it arrives! 

I would also love for you join my GFC or other social connections we may have, so we can stay in touch better.

Thanks to my pal Amy @ Clippie Dips for this wonderful opportunity to Pay It Forward!  I am a huge fan of paying it forward.  Even the smallest thing could mean the world to someone else. 

*DUE to the lack of interest- I chose to toss this and when my fan base is higher, I will attempt again.

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs