Printfriendly

Popular Posts

You Challenge- 7 Wants


Week 7 joining Lauren & Tiffany on the 10 Week You Challenge. 

 So this week is four books.  I usually end up reading more kids books than anything, but here are four books I have liked the most and would look at more than once.


This is the very first complete series I have ever read.  I tried to read the Vampire Diaries to see what happened instead of waiting for the following season, but it wasn't the same so I didn't finish them. I finished them all in like a month and a half.  I just couldn't put them down. I love that it keeps you guessing and you really couldn't guess what happens in the end. Out of the 3 my favorite was Catching Fire.  

EATING FOR LIFE
I love pretty much every single recipe in this book. It is by far my favorite recipe book. It isn't about calories, it is about getting the right amount of everything your body needs.  Its not about dieting it is about a healthy lifestyle.  A very informative and inspiring author.  I also like Transformation, which in addition to this book helped me lose 30 pounds previously.

THE HELP
I love, love, love this book and the movie. It has so much heart & you can just feel it, or at least I can.


As you flip through the pages you are like wow, wow, wow.....and what a great idea.  I caught this book on sale for only 1.99 and I ended up going back for 2 more so I could use one for each of the kids and keep one to make copies of.  That is how much of a awesome book this is.  I love every book that is creative, fun, thrifty and kid friendly. 


So there are four books I like.  What are four books you like?  
Are you linking up too?


Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs