You Challenge- 7 Wants


Week 7 joining Lauren & Tiffany on the 10 Week You Challenge. 

 So this week is four books.  I usually end up reading more kids books than anything, but here are four books I have liked the most and would look at more than once.


This is the very first complete series I have ever read.  I tried to read the Vampire Diaries to see what happened instead of waiting for the following season, but it wasn't the same so I didn't finish them. I finished them all in like a month and a half.  I just couldn't put them down. I love that it keeps you guessing and you really couldn't guess what happens in the end. Out of the 3 my favorite was Catching Fire.  

EATING FOR LIFE
I love pretty much every single recipe in this book. It is by far my favorite recipe book. It isn't about calories, it is about getting the right amount of everything your body needs.  Its not about dieting it is about a healthy lifestyle.  A very informative and inspiring author.  I also like Transformation, which in addition to this book helped me lose 30 pounds previously.

THE HELP
I love, love, love this book and the movie. It has so much heart & you can just feel it, or at least I can.


As you flip through the pages you are like wow, wow, wow.....and what a great idea.  I caught this book on sale for only 1.99 and I ended up going back for 2 more so I could use one for each of the kids and keep one to make copies of.  That is how much of a awesome book this is.  I love every book that is creative, fun, thrifty and kid friendly. 


So there are four books I like.  What are four books you like?  
Are you linking up too?


9 comments:

Amy said...

I have not read hunger games nor watched the movie! Have you seen the movie?? Which would you prefer to do first? watch the movie or read the books???? I know everyone likes to do it a different way!!!!! Would love your opinion !

Ag.perdew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ag.perdew said...

I would say read the books first or at least the first one before you see the movie. I think that the movie wasn't bad, but there is SO MUCH MORE to the story than what the movie portrayed. Then you can have your own visual of the story with all of the little details and realize what parts are missing from the movie. I think if I would have seen the movie first it would have been kind of confusing. If you get to read the book or see the movie, let me know what you think.

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

If I read The Help, will I still like the movie? I need to read the Hunger Games...

Kenzie Smith said...

I loved the Hunger Games books! But was a little disappointed in the third book, it felt really rushed.
I definitely will have to put The Help on my list of books to read! It sounds really good :D

Stopping by from 10 Day YOU Challenge ♥

Sara said...

I have to say I loved The Help, but didn't love the movie as much. I do find though that I tend to like the book more than the movie. When you read a book you picture the characters a certain way and the movie doesn't always live up to your vision.

Ag.perdew said...

I think you would, I mean it is a good movie. Of course, there are differences in each. The book of course has more details and you feel like you are not missing anything. I watched to movie first then read the book and I still like both.

Ag.perdew said...

That is how I felt about Hunger Games because I had read the book first. The Help, I saw the movie first and I like both even though it did lack much detail. I am glad that I read The Help because it gave me much more information that I would've never known about other wise.

Ag.perdew said...

I was disappointed too! So much craziness in the 3rd book and now that I think about it, it was rushed.

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs