Inspiration in Progress #2

WELCOME!

We had an awesome 1st week with 59 link ups
Thank you to all of you creative minds that linked up with us last week.

Requests: 

Follow us via the social network(s) that we share and
just leave a comment letting us know which one, so we can follow you back.
It is only fair to do so if you link up. : )

Link up your projects blog post not your main blog page.

Please no giveaways or other promotional links. *They will be removed.
{You can add those to our Add Your Party Page}

We would love if you would spread the word



Grab our Button and share the love by placing our button on your page somewhere or at end of your post.
Consider Me Inspired


Top 3 Most Viewed Links:

Cheesecake Balls
by Stacey over at realhousemoms

Love Hurst Wreath

from Lizy over at justdipitinchocolate
&
Sweetheart Angel
sweetheart-angel15www-294x330
by Noreen over at CraftyJournal

Thanks ladies.  Please grab the featured button at the end of the post.

*First 10 link up will be get shout outs on our facebook fan page and twitter page.  
Join us every Thursday. 

        "To Inspire and to be Inspired"




                        *Come back next week to see if yours was one of the top 3 most clicked links!

If you were featured, grab a button! 
http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/


20 comments:

Tash @ The Velvet Moon Baker said...

Thanks for hosting again this week :D

Louise B said...

Hi, I have just linked up and are following you on twitter and pinterest.

https://twitter.com/mymaysunshine

http://pinterest.com/louisebaugh/

Aubrey Stacey said...

Yay! Thank you for featuring my Cheesecake Balls! Thank you for hosting another great party! I shared my Cinnamon Roll Pancakes this week!

Danielle said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

Danielle
SewMuchCrafting.com

Evelyn said...

Thanks for hosting:) Now following via GFC and Twitter:)

Have an awesome day!!

http://www.myturnforus.com/

Lizbeth McGow said...

Amy! Thank You so much for featuring my Scrubber Kitchen Wreath! You made my weekend! Love your parties!

Noreen said...

Hi Amy, Thanks for featuring my Sweetheart Angel. I'm glad your daughter is enjoying the Valentine bouquet. I have a couple more heart projects coming up. I guess that bag of conversation hearts really inspired me! Have a great weekend!

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

Bridget said...

Thanks for the invite to link up! Fun party! I'm also now following you via facebook and GFC. Have a great weekend!
Bridget
www.whatscookingintheburbs.blogspot.com

Carol TheAnswerIsChocolate said...

Thanks so much for the invite. All linked up and following you too.

Donna Wilkes said...

I am your newest GFC follower. Thanks for the invitation to this party. I have enjoyed the links.

http://distresseddonnadownhome.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentine-mantel-really.html

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up your wonderful creations Tash! I look forward to all your new treats!

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thanks for linking up and following Louise! Have a great rest of your week. : ) Loved your felt food.

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

They are super tasty looking and turned out beautifully Aubrey! You have me craving sweet stuff....ahhh! I am 5 days free of sugar. : )

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thanks for coming by Danielle, I am happily following you right back. Beautiful wreaths. LOVE your washi tape charger and space bar.

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thanks for stopping by Evelyn, it means a lot. Have a great week.

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Lizzy...it is such a great wreath! Aww, that is so sweet, thank you. : )

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thanks so much for coming by Noreen! Lovely hearts! I can't wait to see more projects.

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thanks Bridget, I am glad you stopped by! I hope you have a great weekend as well.

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Aww, thanks! LOTS of inspirational link ups. I hope to see you again. Have a great weekend.

Tonna @ USS Crafty said...

I just discovered this party. Thanks for hosting, and I'm a new follower!

Navy Wifey Peters @ http://usscrafty.blogspot.com

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs