Overnight Southwestern Crockpot Breakfast

http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

Put some butter at the bottom to prevent the potatoes from getting hard
Shredded Red Potatoes- 4
Mushrooms, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Onions-2 cups
Add Salt and Pepper if you like
Sausage- 4 links
Eggs- 12
Green Chilies- 1 4 oz. can
Cheese- 2 cups

Set on low for around 5 hours.  I know that is not overnight, but I guess my crockpot cooked faster.  You could try it on warm for a bit. Due to my husbands work schedule I am up at 3:15 and I wanted it to be done for him to be able to eat.   I just turned it off and at 6:30 it was still warm and ready for us to eat for breakfast.  You could always throw a spoon of salsa on it and call it done. :)  Easy enough, right! 

5 comments:

Heather Carter said...

Hi Amy. Your breakfast casserole looks really delicious!

Hugs,
Heather
www.My-Sweet-Mission.com

Kristen said...

Yum, this looks awesome. I'll give it a try one of these weekends. Pinned it.

Janine Huldie said...

Oh my this looks too good to be true and m pinning to try hopefully on the weekend with Kevin and the girls!! Thanks Amy and Happy Mother's Day this upcoming weekend!! :)

Raising Reagan said...

God I love the crockpot!!! You can do so much in them.
This looks good!

¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com

Amy @ The Stitchin Mommy said...

This looks so delicious and super easy! I am hosting a link party and I hope you will stop by and share your recipe. Have a great weekend!

-Amy
http://www.thestitchinmommy.com/

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs