Printfriendly

Popular Posts

You Challenge- 10 Secrets

I happened to run across Austin Family Diary, saw this and here I am. I am excited to do this!
My 10 Secrets!

1. I wait until almost the last minute to complete something and when I start on it I want it perfect.  This is the result of me being a procrastinating perfectionist.


2.  I am so indecisive when it come to choices because I over analyze the situations result with each choice.

3. I am not a huge fan of animal smell, hair, saliva, constant barking, people letting their animals lick them on the mouth or animals eating out of dishes that people will be eating out of.  They are fun and cute but that is it.

4. I received the gift of being artistic and crafty, however I did not get the gift of the way with words. I wish I could be the poetic person that knows the perfect ways and things to say everything and make everyone feel it....like my sister Brandy. 

5. Every time I see a scary movie I have bad dreams. This only started happening after I gave birth to my first child.  Werewolf eyes are the worst! Haha, I know its silly.

6.  I love corn but again after I had my first child my body changed.  It makes me SOOO sick, but I eat it sometimes anyway because I love it.

7.   I DO NOT sniff in very strongly due to not wanting to smell something stinky. If I smell something stinky I instantly breath through my mouth. My husband says why would you want to taste it?? That doesn't happen to me though.

8. It drives me insane to hear someone eating with their mouth open or smacking. 


9.  I CAN NOT cook anything unless all of the dishes are clean.   I do the most cleaning at one time before someone comes over.  Its like a triple tornado with DH and the kids.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Albert Einstein

10.  I have a huge fear of being rejected and I often try too hard; even though I always have the best intentions.  I often feel like I fail over and over and I search and hope that one day someone out there will "GET ME" and just accept me for who I am...friend wise.  I had best friends when I was younger, but have yet to find that person as an adult that is just there for me.  My husband is my ultimate best friend, but sometimes I need that different kind of personality.

Those are my top 10 Secrets....and of course I have more. : )








Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs