Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Liebster Blogger Award Nominee!

Wow, what a busy weekend!  I got 2 awards over the weekend....surely made my day start off that much better! 

Sara @ http://smaurerblog.blogspot.com/ nominated me for the

So the rules are:

1. Thank the one who nominated you.
2.You have to write eleven things about yourself.
3. You have to nominate eleven promising bloggers who have less than 200 followers and tag them in your post.
4. You have to give them eleven questions to answer.
5. You should not tag back.
11 Random Things:

I have been collecting glass bottles for over a year and have only gotten 1 done. : (  so far.  I really need to just buy the bottle cutter that works so I can get this done.

I really love looking at and taking pictures of bridges at certain angles.

I want a bunch of tattoos, but the fear of what they look like when I get older prevents me from going crazy with them.

I am afraid of flying.

I don't like to change my surroundings as in living arrangements at all, but I have a need to change decorations and other household things every few months even if it is just moving stuff around.

I have a love for owls, frogs, peacocks and the phoenix.

I have always had a fascination with stars and how it plays in with the zodiac.

Old stories from history remade into movies or series is my favorite thing to watch; like The Tudors.

I have to sleep with at least one bare foot out the covers at night, but I have to always have flip flops or socks on around the house.

I have always wanted a birthday party celebration like I give to my family.  Sounds silly, I know but I have always wanted the decorations, cake and ice cream part of it.  We don't really do gifts so when I say party, it doesn't really include those.

I want to get my tubes untied so we can have another baby.


So those are my 11 random things and here are my

11 Questions from Sara at http://smaurerblog.blogspot.com/ :
1. What is your favorite song?

Favorite song right now that is stuck in my head is "Beautiful" by Eminem.

2. What country would you love to visit and why?

I would love to go to Europe and my reasons would be to see Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Ireland because they have such beauty, culture and history. 

3. Do you have a show that you watch religiously each week?

Yes!  I watch Vampire Diaries every week it is on during the new season. I actually have a few but that one is my favorite.

4. Do you have any hobbies?

I do have quite a few hobbies that include: crafting, trying new and easy recipes, collecting scrapbook stuff and taking photos!  Of course, I could never leave out blogging.

5. What do you love most about blogging?

My favorite thing about blogging is that I can express myself and share my creations or anything else I want to talk about and there is no judgement or nay sayers affecting my posts.  It gives me a small sense of freedom in allowing me to be who I am.

6. If you could eat one food every day, what would it be?

Haha, anything with cheese.

7. What is your favorite holiday?

My favorite holiday would have to be Halloween; even though I know many don't really consider it an actual holiday.  I love it, not to mention it is in Fall and that is my favorite season.   You can dress however you want to and no one looks at you funny or wonders why you look the way you do.  I think it is the best day of the year, because no matter what you look like, you are accepted by everyone.

8. Do you have any pet peeves?

Unfortunately, I do.  Pet peeves for me would be people eating with their mouth open, people who don't use their blinkers are my 2 biggest peeves.

9. What is your favorite movie? (you know I had to ask since I LOVE movies) :-)

My favorite movie.....hmmm.....that really is a hard one.  Since it is Halloween time, I am going to go with my absolute favorite movie to watch this time of year: HOCUS POCUS!

10. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all of the time?

Not really a favorite article but if it covers me right and doesn't make any one go blind, it is for me.  I am very fond of wearing dark colors due to their ability to camouflage.

11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

I am A NIGHT OWL!



Okay, My turn to share:

My 11 nominees:



My 11 ?'s:

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
3. Best Quality?
4. Worst Habit?
5. Favorite thing to drink?
6. The thing you dislike doing the most?
7. What are you a sucker for?
8. Guilty pleasure?
9. Favorite flower?
10. What is YOUR talent?
11. Books or movies?

 Enjoy & Congrats!






Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs