Printfriendly

Popular Posts

You Challenge- Week 8 "Films"

Joining the lovely ladies Lauren and Tiffany for week 8 of this challenge.  Wow, only 2 more weeks left. 

So the challenge is 3 films, which is a challenge in itself.  Before I get started I do want to state that I am totally in love with all older Disney movies and am determined to have my children to watch all of them.

I love so many but here goes three films I could watch more than a few times and still not get tired of: 

This movie has everything drama, love, heart ache, lessons, magic, fun, singing, familiness and I could just go on and on.  Dianne Wiest, Stockard Channing are always great in any movie they play in and every time I hear the song "Coconut" it makes me want to get up and do a little dance if you can call it that.

This is a very long movie, but if you watch it you won't be sorry. 


What can I say, bodies full of tattoos, accents, badness; that is why I could watch this movie over and over.

I may have to do a favorite movies list soon, because there are SO much more.
Stay tuned for the list of our Favorite Halloween Movies Marathon we plan on crossing off of our families Fall Bucket List.

What are three films you could watch over and over??


Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs