Printfriendly

Popular Posts

8 ?'s for Tuesday's Topic

 
Sorry I missed the first week of Tuesday Topics, but I am on it now.  I am glad to link up with Lauren and Tiffany again. Wonderful group of ladies that link up.
 
This Tuesday's topic is Your Blog Identity!
 
Q & A's about your blog:
 
Why did you start blogging?
Mainly I started blogging for a different kind of outlet for my thoughts and feelings.  Also, to get projects completed that I have started in the past.  I really went in blind and I had no idea about the bloggy world and the possibilities.  I saw many blogs that I liked and I was inspired to start a blog due to fellow bloggers in the mommies group I am in.  Also, I wanted to help out my friend with contributing to the Central Foothills Mommies Blog page so she didn't have like 10 blogs and facebook pages to worry about getting done. 
 
What's something your readers know about you?
 I am pretty open about my thoughts and make sure I connect with every person back in some way so they know I read their comment. I hope everyone knows that I really care.  I am a sahm and my husband works out of town during the week so I am here with the kids.  I am a member and volunteer with a local moms group.  Obviously, I am a procrastinator. 
 
What can't you live without?
My family.  Pictures are a BIG thing for me. Some kind of caffeine....coffee and Pepsi mostly.

 
What inspires your blog posts?
Well, I have days where I am inspired by crafts, songs, family happenings other days it is some kind of feeling.  Basically whatever is happening around me.
 
What do you do when you feel uncreative?
I look at Pinterest or I just go on with my day.
 
How has blogging changed you?
I have gotten much more things done that I have wanted to.  I feel a little more social and outgoing than before.
 
What advice do you have for new bloggers?
Well, I have only been doing it for a few months so I think I am still a new blogger.  My advice to other new bloggers would be do what you want and remember your reason for wanting to start blogging in the first place.  It is a process so don't give up.  Get out there and network.  *I have not been very active for a few weeks because I have been working on the techy stuff and it has gotten the best of me a few times.  If you have the ability to pay someone to do it for you if you are unable to figure it out then do that to save your sanity. : )
 
What blogs inspire you?
Diy, crafty, creative or learning projects for kids, thrifty or budget friendly anything blogs.  I am always on The Pioneer Woman blog and I really like A Creative Princess.  There are quite a few but I will just list those for now.  I also want to mention Sippy Cup and Pearls mainly because she has inspired me a few times on my blog posts.  Also, I notice that any bloggers that connect with her that are just starting out she connects to their GFC.  That makes me feel like no matter how big she is that she cares about the little guys still.  She joined my GFC when I was just starting out.

Thanks Lauren and Tiffany for hosting each week.

I am doing my first Social Linky Party today and I would love for you to be a part of it.
 
 

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs