Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Slim by the Summer ``Double Time``

Okay, so week 3 was


Okay so I am A LOVER of anything with cheese...in it, on it, around it.  Like seriously obsessed!


I am a sugar addict....coffee drinks, chocolate, warm donuts....yeah I know.   I LOVE good soul food...fried chicken, homemade biscuits, chicken pot pie, po-boys and every other unhealthy thing that warms the soul.

So 1 thing I seriously NEED to change is my time schedule.  As long as I stay on top of the sugar/cheese thing I can conquer it.  Not a biggie...everything in moderation.  Hard but super doable.   I try really hard to eat at certain times and it is my hardest task in trying to have a healthier lifestyle.  I am totally against the word DIET.  It makes me fail when I think I am on a diet.  Changing my diet, YES....being on a diet, NO!  Changing my diet in order to have a healthier body. {Insert Smile}  

On to my NEED to change, TIME.  I get side tracked and get to doing other things and don't eat.  Sometimes I sleep a little later on days that I have to be up at 3:45am and when I go back to sleep I am super tired when I have to wake up a short time later.   It not only throws my day off sleep wise but meal planning wise.  I have turned into an insomniac over the last few years...so that is a work in progress.  A battle in itself.   I have to remember to eat at certain times so my stomach is not growling and I end up eating more than I would have if I would have just done it when I needed to.  


<For this week> Week 4

I used to think eating healthy was full of no flavor and it was having to force down a meal while holding your nose and still starving in the end.  Not a good habit to show the kids.  : )  

When I discovered this book, my whole healthy food sucks was gone.  Some healthy food does suck, but those won't be on the menu. 


Enchilada Soup, Dad's Chicken and Green Chili, Taco salad pasta, Taco Salad, Chicken Parmesan, Cajun Chicken Pasta, Chocolate Mousse.....mmmm.  Plus, so much more.  Some really tasty recipes.  I plan on sharing them in future posts.  

I love chicken and broccoli.  My new favorite burger substitute is ground chicken burgers.  My go to I have to have sugar NOW is vanilla yogurt and frozen blueberries.  Favorite snack that satisfies is boiled egg whites and fruit. If I am wanting pizza...which I love...I go with some spinach and cheese with white sauce thin crust pizza.   Alright...that is all my rambling for now.  Stay tuned ya'll. 


Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs