Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Rea's {DIY} Tablet Case~ You Dont' Want to Miss It!

Hello Consider Me Inspired readers!  Very thrilled to be here sharing my {DIY} Tablet Case!  Thank you Amy.  

But let me tell you a little bit about me & my blog.  

My name is Rea from HomeFor4SweetHome.  
I am a mother of two beautiful children, a 5-year old boy and a 2-yr old girl and a wife to one awesome husband.
- that's the "for 4" in my blog name - the Mr., the lil boy, the lil girl & me.  

I like to bring out the prettiness out of an ugly thing or make something that is already pretty even prettier.  Would try to diy first before buying or contracting & it makes me happy to live in an organized home.  

Come visit my blog if you're all about organizing, diy-ing, painting, repurposing, home decor, kids crafts & random fashion posts.   
diy tablet sleeve
How To {DIY} Tablet Case:

I started with ironing the fabric so that it will not be as wrinkled when it's done.  Then I cut the bubble wrap outlining my tablet, this will serve as a cushion for my tablet.
diy tablet sleeve
Then I also cut my fabric outlining my tablet but with around 2 inches on one end and around 4 inches on the other end.
diy tablet sleeve
Sew the 3 sides of the fabric with the pretty side in, leaving one side open so I can insert the bubble wrap that I already cut when the pretty side is out.
diy tablet sleeve
Close that one side that was left open, then sew 4 garter cut-out that will hold the tablet to the sleeve & a round embellishment is what I used instead of a button to close out the tablet sleeve. 
diy tablet sleeve
And there you have your own tablet case my friends!

huggies♥
rea

I'd love for you to follow me!


Don't forget to go show Rea lots of love! Oh, and Inspiration in Progress is live and just waiting for your favorite posts link! Feel free to join us and share with your friends.

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs