You Challenge- 8 of my Fears


Here are 8 things I fear:


1. I do not fear the animal just being bitten by it.  This includes snakes, spiders, & anything else that bites big!
                     IT IS A CAKE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE FREAKS OUT! 


 Sorry if it scared you. It scared me at first to but then I saw it was a cake and it was funny.  Phew!

2. I am not afraid of heights, however, I fear the risk of falling and the ground catching me.




3.  I fear losing my husband or children; or me going first & them being in pain.  Losing my mom or other immediate family before I get a chance to move back to Mississippi & spend "LIFE" with them.  Even though I know its moving on to eternal life & its not a bad thing.  It should be a happy moment, but I have to admit even the thought hurts my heart.  *I have a fear of abandonment.


4.  I fear losing function in my body that will immobilize me.


5.  I am extremely Claustrophobic; which adds to the fear of being suffocated or drowning. I can not breath if anything is too close to my face and I freak out.


6.  I fear getting wrinkles and losing all my teeth.    * I don't mind getting older and wiser; just the wrinkles part gets me. My grandmother is in her 80's and has very few if hardly any on her face, so hopefully I will be lucky and take after the good genes.  
* I often have dreams all my teeth are falling out at the same time while I am awake and it just terrifies me.  I am not really sure what to call this fear.


7.  I fear someone breaking into the house at night time and even though I am prepared(I THINK).
 I am so paranoid that I will choke up and my family will be harmed because I couldn't protect them. I have problems sleeping at night because every little thing that happens I am up walking around the house checking to make sure all is good.  My husband is gone a few nights of the week, so I am here by myself with 2 little ones a pretty good bit of time.

* I am always afraid my children will get kidnapped so I am that paranoid mom that makes my kids always stay within an arm length of me just incase.  Better safe than sorry.


8. I guess you could say I have a fear of escalators.

*I do the pause, feet dance, pause, feet dance and jump on quickly move.  Not really sure why other than I saw a movie when I was younger where some kids were on an escalator and one of them fell while wearing pearl beads & they went into the side of the escalator.  She was choked her to death because she couldn't get them off.  Ahh! I know.

So now you know everything that scares the crap out of me. What are some things that scare you?

10 comments:

Kim Orpin said...

I have the teeth-falling-out dream too!! I've heard that it's a stress dream, so maybe if you can figure out when you're stressed, the dream will stop?

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Those are all scary fears! I didn't think about it until you said, but I am also not afraid of heights but falling would not be a good feeling. Thanks for linking up!

Mason's Mama said...

I share a lot of these as well!!

Erin said...

Holy crap that cake looked JUST like a snake! That's pretty awesome. I love these fear posts! Newest follower from the GFC hop :)

Sara said...

Glad to have a fellow blogger who shares my fear of escalators.

Megan said...

Escalators are scary! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Valerie said...

That cake really did look like a real snake! I love that you said 'falling & the ground catching me' that was a great way to put it! I also have the same fears about being home alone when Hubby's not home. My sons room is on the other side of the house, I am always afraid someone will come in and either come after me or him

Tiffany said...

Just floss your teeth and your teeth won't fall out when you're older :) Augh that cake freaked me out--so sick! Thanks for linking up!

Jessica said...

LOVE that cake. That is awesome. Thanks for linking up with Monday Mingle. I'd love to have you come back for Weekend Blog Walk on Friday.

Jessica @ At Home Take 2
http://www.athometake2.com

Rachel said...

Escalators really are dangerous when you think about them. My Mom fell down an escalator once when she was about 10, I think, and you know the sharp edges that all the stairs have? She was wearing a dress so they tore up her arms and legs pretty good, and there was a lot of blood. not as bad as dying from an escalator but you do have to be careful on them!

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs