DIY Diamond and Pearl Pillars

I absolutely LOVE candles...especially when I can make my own creation! Every now and then I want something fancy. Making them is always the best option, in my opinion. I actually enjoy taking the time to create something new and pretty. I love decorating our home with creations made by my hands or my childrens hands, they are the best way to decorate. Diamonds and pearls are up there in the fancy factor, so that is what I went with. Do you like to make your own decorative candles? 

www.onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com


These are the beautiful bling candles that inspired me to create my own version.


$15  Diamond and Pearl Pillars
What you need:
 
Red Pillar Candle- 2.8in x 6in H  $2.88
White Pillar Candle- 2.8in W x 3in H  $2.88

Jolee's Bling Border Sticker Sheets- I got these for $4 each at Walmart.
*note- not all of the jewels are straight.

You would need to get 2 sets of each if you want to do the top and the bottom just to make sure you have enough, it just depends on how many lines you are wanting to do.

All you need to do it stick and position into a straight as possible line and that is that. : )


Have fun making some beautiful candles!  Let me know how it goes.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

They are so pretty. I have a candle lit right now :)

Ag.perdew said...

Thanks Michelle!

Foxxy said...

Those are some fancy candles. I've never seen any like that. So pretty! You probably saved yourself a lot of money doing them yourself than buying the already made ones too. I'm a do it yourself'er too. It's fun customizing my own stuff. I enjoyed your blog. I'll be back. Following you back. :)

Ready Home said...

Love these! I played around with some of my old jewelry that I never wear anymore. You can see some of pictures if you want here: http://readyhomeweb.blogspot.com/2011/10/got-bracelets-charmingly-inexpensive.html.

Ag.perdew said...

I thought the same thing! My husband thinks I waste money, but I always make sure to tell him that I am actually saving him money! Thank you.

Debi Bolocofsky said...

These are so cute. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this and any other posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It runs from Wednesday to Sundays.
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/08/tangerine-toner-and-wednesdays-adorned.html
I hope to see you there. I am your newest follower, and I would love for your to follow me also. Have a great Day.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com

Jenn "Rook No. 17" said...

Amy, I love the elegant look of your custom pillar candles. They'd be wonderful for a special event like a wedding or birthday, in addition to looking lovely in one's home!

Jenn/Rook No. 17

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs