Me, Myself and I- A few Thoughts


Q & A


1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would open up a Catering/Event Business.  I love to cook and I love for people to gather around spending quality time with one another while enjoying delicious food in a beautiful atmosphere. 

2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I would go traveling and spend the time of my life with my family enjoying anything and everything we hadn't before.
3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Hmmm...????  Where did she go? No body knows.

4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bad drivers absolutely urk my nerves. 

* Why would you pull in front of me, cut me off and turn a block away still not using your blinker? 

* Also, when a driver pulls out in front of me and goes REALLY SLOW.  WHY oh WHY?  

* Why swerve in front of me and not use your blinker?  I would have let you over because I am nice like that. 

* Why not turn your blinker on while I am stopped waiting for you to pass like a good driver and then you TURN? Ugh. 

* I am a road raged driver because of these non blinking drivers. 

I will lay on my horn, wave my hands and say silent angry words directed at you just to let you know you made me mad and your a bad driver. (I know bad) Oh an when you pass me be sure you will get a dirty look.  
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
These are the only ones that are coming to mind right now.

Another favorite is Hope Floats!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I LOVE these answers!! If I knew I wouldn't fail, I'd probably open up a catering/event planning company too.

Stopping by from the Mommy Brain Mixer. Hope you're having a great week so far :)

Krista said...

Ha, I love your picture for the turn signals...too funny:) That annoys me too! & Aww, The Notebook<3

Melissa Ryan said...

Just stopping by to follow you back. Thanks for checking out my blog.

www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I love 10 things I hate about you! Bad drivers do stink! Love that pic though! And anytime you want to come cook for me...come on over! I am still a big work in progress in the kitchen...I would love to not fail at cooking!

Brieann Daw said...

I agree completly with the bad drivers! Living in florida we have the worst ones I think and then you add in the confused out of towners and we all need to start medication just so we don't kill anyone, haha. Just started following you can't wait to read more!

www.simplesinglegirllife.blogspot.com

chickenboo said...

Do it! Start a catering company small scale. You never know what could happen. And if you fail, that's okay.

Stopping by via MM&I

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs