THANK YOU JACKIE!
11 random facts about me:
1. I love wearing flip flops all year long. (except when it is snowing)
2. Helping people any way that I can makes my heart happy.
3. Cheese is delicious any way it is prepared. #1 Mozzarella #2 Colby Jack
4. BIG fan of Godiva and Lindt chocolates...it makes any day better.
5. My FAV Starbucks coffee is a White Chocolate Mocha with Soy Milk over ice.
6. I am a fan of Vampire Diaries.
7. I still buy plants and try my best even though they all end up being one with the dirt.
8. I am really big on common courtesy, old fashioned values and respectful children.
9. It is extemely hard for me to lie and it gives me a horrible guilty conscious.
10. This year was the first time all of my family (3 sisters & 1 brother) were together with my mom since Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
11. I can not whistle even though I have tried so many times to learn...haha.
Jackies 11 questions for me:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall- The weather feels fantastic, the changing colors of the leaves are so beautiful, its the perfect time for all the soul warming foods to come out and play, and it is so fun to play in the fallen leaves.
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
SAHM activities with the kiddos, Volunteering with Central Foothills Mommies, blogging(my new love), doing random crafts, take photos, listen to music, spend time with my family, dating my husband(we don't even have to go out to feel like we are doing it), cook, work on my recipe book, pinterest, scrapbooking and right now it is trying to organize my house.
3. What's one thing you'd change about your life right now?
I would move back to Mississippi to be around my family, because I miss them so very much.
4. Do you have any regrets?
I try not to considering I wouldn't be who I am today.
5. What's your favorite TV show?Right now it is Drop Dead Diva.
6. What is your dream job?
I would like to open a Catering/Event planning business with my husband.
7. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Pizza of course.
8. Do you make New Years Resolutions? If so, do you keep them?
I try to make a habit of not making them.
9. If you won a $500 shopping spree, where would you spend it?
Oh gosh, I would go to Old Navy or Kohls...I think.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Well since I am married my husband and I make those choices together, so I know we would agree to pay for everything outright and own our vehicles, home, put funds aside for our children and of course, make sure our closest family was taken care of. We would definitely choose a charity to donate to.
11. Introvert or extrovert?
This is so exciting!
Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award:
1. Leslie @ http://chipsofftheoldblock.blogspot.com/
2. Robin @ http://mypathtograce.blogspot.com/
3. Foxxy @ http://summerhousecottage.blogspot.com/
4. Lauren @ http://www.lifelovelauren.com/
5. Amy@ http://littleadventures-als.blogspot.com/
6. Kathleen @ http://redsundress.blogspot.com/
7. Whitney @ http://www.sippycupsandpearls.com/
8. Paula @ http://www.callmepmc.com/
9. Kim @ http://www.thekojewelry.com/2012/08/eight-fears.html
10. Valerie @ http://amamaandherkid.blogspot.com/
11. Melissa @ http://sarcasticremark.blogspot.com/
Here are my 11 Random ?'s
1. What is your best quality?
2. What is something you could improve on?
3. What is your favorite season?
4. What is your favorite thing to do in your down time?
5. What is your talent? Cooking, Crafting, Sewing, Writing...etc.
6. Name something you would like to do in the future.
7. If you could make sure something in life happened, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. How long does it take you to get ready to go some where special?
10. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would do?
11. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you??
You can find the graphic to copy at the top right of my page that I edited with a stampy graphic or you can grab the one at the top of the post. Repost on your page so everyone can see the award you got for just being awesome.
Think of your own 11 random questions and nominate 11 bloggers for the award. Thanks ladies for making my day better and being an inspiration!