Patriot Day


Stop by The Mommies Network(CFM) when you get a chance so you can read Leslie's post on remembering this day; you won't regret it. 
 

What was I doing:
I had just walked through the door in my Business & Computer Technology II class in my Senior Year of High School and the tv clicked on right before the 2nd plane hit.  Really sad and confusing moment as a teenager.  We were each assigned to create a "magazine cover" for 9-11, that we later posted together in the hall.


What were you doing??
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I was in middle school. I went to a ghetto middle school, so they never let anyone into the inside of the building before school. But the teachers knew that I was a good student, so they would let me in the building before school to go and read in the library. I remember the social studies teacher coming in and saying to come quick. The librarian and myself ran into the science teachers room (she had the biggest TV) and we just watched in horror. I felt kind of numb, and everything after that is still fuzzy in my mind.

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs