Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cupcakes

* Vanilla cake mix prepared by box instructions
* approximately 25 peppermints-we threw ours in the coffee bean grinder and turned it into a peppermint poweder.  It tasted good, but I would add a few more and maybe not have it powderized.
* 1 cup of small chocolate chips- fold in

1/3 cup filled the cup cake papers at a good level. 

Yes, those are Candy Corn cupcake wrappers = }.  That is all I had in the drawer.

* Mix 1/2 a container of Butter Cream Frostening with a 1/2 a container of Cool Whip.
We only did a few not the whole batch so I did half and half but you can do all of it if you are doing them all.

This is how they turned out.

Happy Holidays!


Raising Reagan said...

Yummy!! You know my love for peppermint!


Breanna said...

Those look amazing :)

P.S. Are you going to be able to co-host MMI next Tuesday?

Kimmyyy83 said...

I think you love me. My dream cupcake come true! Have a great day!

Larissa Hill Designs said...

Amy; Thx for sharing your Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes at Seasons Eatings. They look DELISH!!!


Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs