Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Sparkly Red Candle Holders


Remember the glittery Epsom salt Fire and Ice candle holders I made for New Years?  Well, I decided to remake them.  I like them better being red anyway.  I Mod Podged the outsides of the glasses mixed with red glitter.  I let it dry and sprinkled red glitter on the outside. I painted the inside with red, pink and pearl blended. The bottoms were already pearled so I just ran the paint brush after painting the inside of the glasses along the bottom of the glass for a more blended color. That salt is stuck in the glasses like cement so I figured why mess with it.  Put a finishing coat of Mod Podge to prevent a glitter mess. 

On the left is what it looked like from the first project.


Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs