Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Old School Find

Look what I ran across!  I just had to share because I used one of these growing up and I am sure many of you have too.  I am glad it is still around!  Before we knew what it was we used to play with it just to push all the buttons down hoping to see something new under it each time lol.  This one is super worn out and has been used well....can't you tell.  : )
http://www.OneCreativeProcrastinatingGal.blogspot.com
Multiplication Tablet Keyboard
When we were kids we used it for everything and I personally loved the sound of the little keys tapping and the number magically appearing. We played cashier, pretending we were typing on the computer and anything else that popped into our little imaginative heads. Did you play with one of these when you were a kid?

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs