Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Beautiful People passage and my Thoughts


I find that I can relate to this quote. I have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and I have indeed found my way out. I have been through some really dark times and I know many that have as well, including my husband. Honestly, I am sure every person has experienced some kind of sadness and loss...or felt like they were at rock bottom or close to it as some point in time. There is no where to go but up from the bottom is what I say. It is a hard path to travel and recover from, but every person is different and will recover in their own way in their own time.  Being that many experience things that change them as a person whether it be in a positive light or a negative one, it is up to them.

I for one feel like I am a better person and the way that I interact with others and the way that I deal with things because of my experiences. My husband is this way as well and we click very well because of this. Normally, I do not speak of religion or anything involving it here, but I will on this post. I will always believe for all of my days that God gives you what he knows you can handle, not more and not less. You are supposed to learn from your experiences and grow from them. Everyone comes into your life for a reason. Some are there to teach you and some are there for you to teach. Everything is a blessing even if it is disguised.  What do you think about the above passage? 

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs