Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Jamming...and Working it!



My other love in life besides the obvious ones....yes even more than crafting.  I really love music.  There is a song for everything.  If you feel it, think it or maybe even need an answer, there IS a song out there for it.   Music makes my soul happy, it makes words that I can't find come to light and even ones I didn't even know make sense in some kind of way.  Love, pain, sadness, craziness and jams that just get your blood pumping and kicks that motivation in gear.



When you can not go anymore and you just feel like you have given everything you have got to push through a workout and then your jam comes on...yeah you know the one.  A 2nd wind hits and your workout just turned into a happy thing.  : )

Different songs for different workouts...for me it is really the beats over the words sometimes and words over beats other times.  My musical soul motivation depends on my mood.  Sometimes it is all jazzy and jumping, other times it is just crazy and alternative...always loud.  

Beats like these: 
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Kevin Rudolf- Let it Rock

I really like songs that push me to mentally overcome my challenges, that make me think and realize what can be and it really is a mind over matter thing.   Where you are, where you want to be, where you need to be, where you once was and how far you have come...what is going to get you there and what got you this far.  What is going to motivate you to get through THIS workout?  Working out is not fun...well not for me, but music makes it enjoyable enough to get through it.  I really like how I feel AFTER having a really great workout.  So many beneficial factors once the hard part is done....for the day at least. : )  

Words like these:
*Explicit...btw.


Pink, Dixie Chicks, Graffiti 6, Gym Class Hero's, Maroon 5, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Aaron Shust, Newboys, Hollywood Undead, Skillet, Lil Jon, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Mudvayne, Korn, Alex Clare, David Guetta, Theory of  Deadman, Dirty Vegas, Linkin Park, Saliva, Kelly Clarkson, Five Finger Death Punch, Ludacris, Flosstradamus, Puddle of Mudd, Saliva, Pit Bull, Ne-yo, One Republic, Jeremiah,  Outkast, Buckcherry, Akon, Black Eyed Peas, Casting Crowns, Matthew West........

I am a scanner.  I like playlists, but I just don't feel the same songs all the time.  Whether it is old school 80's music, r&b, country, alternative, christian....it really just depends on the mood.  I am very diverse when it comes to music as you can see.  Anyhoo, there are so many I just can not even begin to put them all down. 





Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs