Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Banana Pudding Stuffed Cupcakes


I am sure you have noticed that I have posted quite a bit of desserts lately.  I am on this baking kick right now.  I just LOVE it.  Baking has just been so relaxing lately for me.  There is so many things you can do with cupcakes and cake mixes.  I am fixing to start going outside the box and try some of the 100's of things you can do with cake mix besides your cupcakes and cake options.  

Let's get started!
Get either a already prepared filling OR make your own (tastes much better and more real) and grab your icing tube.  I got this one for a few bucks with all of the attachments.  I figured the one with the tube would fill the cupcakes....and it did. 

Bake your cupcakes and let them cool completely.  This is just a basic vanilla cake mix.  If you want them to pop up use a 1/2 cup measuring scoop to fill your cupcake liners. It fills it almost to the top and it makes the perfect sized cupcake. 

The only thing left to do is insert your tube in the top of the cupcake and slowly push your filling into the cupcake. You will feel the cupcake puff out in your fingers...which lets you know it is filling. I filled it until I felt the puff feeling and then I slowly pulled it out and put a little more in until it overfilled just a little out the top just to make sure when you took a bite you would have no problem getting a bite of the pudding.  I topped it off with vanilla frosting.  If it were up to me I would have used a Hershey Chocolate whipped icing mixed with cream cheese icing....but the hubs wanted it like this.  Gotta make the hubs happy to right. : )  


ENJOY YA'LL!

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs