Simple & Quick Pasta Salad!
I really like watching things others create and even more when it relates to my family. Complicated recipes with ingredients I have to google to find out what they are just do not excite me and more than likely I won't be too interested in searching for recipes from them for ideas. When I can watch a show and have the ingredients already in my kitchen without having to make a special trip to the store to get the ingredients I am forever loyal.
I know, I know get on with the recipe already. Ree had made a "Kid Friendly Pasta Salad," but I changed a few of the ingredients because that is just what I do.
12 oz of Noodles
1/2 cup Mayo
1/2 cup Whole Milk
4 Tbl.White Vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
Dash of sugar
6 slices crispy Bacon
2 diced Tomatoes
8 oz. Sprinkle Cheese or Cubed Cheese
Sprinkle of Chives
Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
- Boil your noodles and drain.
- Crispify your bacon and place on paper towels to soak up excess fat; then crumble.
- Dice up your tomatoes.
- Whisk Mayo, Milk, Vinegar, Salt and Sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the wet mix to your noodles, then the bacon and tomatoes.
- Add your cubed cheese or sprinkle cheese. (I didn't have enough block cheese on hand)
- Mix until blended and serve.
I sprinkled some parmesan cheese and chives on top and served with Focaccia bread. It was a bit tangy for us the first go round, but the next day cold it was just delicious and the flavors blended so well. I would chill this before serving. This will make a come back in our home for sure, but with cubed cheese of course.
Who do you love getting inspired by to make delicious meals for your family?