Coffee Filter Mini Cake

So I thought that this was super awesome that I made a little mini heart cake with a coffee filter.  Neat huh!  Well, I had some left over batter and was out of cupcake liners so I grabbed the next best thing...a coffee filter.  I positioned some spoons in the right spots and Vola!  The top spoon was a metal teaspoon and it fit perfectly against the pie pan and then I lined the sides with tablespoons to keep the heart shape.  

Same recipe as the Marble Heart Cupcakes but with some more jazz.  

Look how awesome they turned out: 

http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

Before we went to bed I put on some frosting and a little sprinkle of oreo crumbs. 
By morning the oreo crumb fairy came and it looked like this.

BAM! 
http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/


If you have an inspirational project I would love for you to join our new blog hop "Inspiration in Progress".  Top 3 most clicked links will be displayed next week.  Watch out for your project, I will be sharing and posting about you.  Thank you for linking up and I hope to see you next Thursday as well. 

4 comments:

Rea T said...

oh that looks delish!! i love oreo!!

thank you for following me, i'm following you back!

huggies***
rea

Raising Reagan said...

You find some clever ways to make cake! LOL

xoxo
Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Melissa @ This Girls Life said...

Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like.

xoxo,
Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

CAStone said...

Oh that is so GENIUS! I was just thinking how I didn't have any cupcake liners....and how I wanted to make something for v-day! ^_^ I do, however have plenty of coffee filters not being used! We french press our coffee now! <3 <3 <3 it!
Much Love,
Cassie

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs