Inspiration in Progress #10 Blog Hop- Get Featured


Welcome  to "Inspiration in Progress" 

Thank you to everyone that linked up your wonderful creations and inspirations last week!  
               
Requests:

Please follow Hosts & Co-host
(GFC-BLOG LOVIN' etc..) 

Just leave a comment & let us know which one, so we can follow you back. 

Link up your Blog and lets make some new friends!



Grab our Button and share the love by placing our button on your page somewhere or at end of your post to share the love. Help us grow.
Consider Me Inspired



"Thanks for linking up your Favorite Posts last week"

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Origami Cross  #cross #Easter #origami www.grandparentsplus.com


Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls




Super Cool Deviled Eggs!






Thanks ladies! Please grab the featured button at the end of the post.
                            
           Join us every Thursday!  "To Inspire and be Inspired" 


If you would like to co-host with us just contact Consider Me Inspired      



Just go on and add your main url here.... LINK UP YOUR FAVORITE PROJECT-GET FEATURED: LINK UP YOUR Blog Lovin':
http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

WE ARE IN THE TOP 10-PLEASE HELP US STAY THERE! Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

8 comments:

Diane said...

Hi! I totally messed up and put my projects in the blog section. Sorry! I follow on Bloglovin'. :)

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Lol, it is alright. : ) Thank you for linking up. Glad to have you.

Heather Carter said...

Hi Amy! I'm so excited that my 'Cinnamon Rolls' were one of the most popular posts last week! Thanks so much for doing this blog hop/link party and for adding the Bloglovin' link party too!

With much appreciation!
~ Heather
My-Sweet-Mission.com

Heather May said...

Thank you for hosting! This site is so cute!!! I can't wait to spend more time looking around! I host tomorrow at my site http://www.frugalfitfamily.com - the link is already up so swing by if you can!

Shannon Hawk said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I messed up and put my website in the project section...I don't know how to remove it...You can if you want- sorry, I didn't have my coffee yet! I am following you on Pinterest! Have a wonderful weekend:)
Shannon@CozyCountryLiving

Janine Huldie said...

I did the same and realized right after. I am so sorry Amy and promise to not do that again next week. Thank you just for hosting again and also adding the Bloglovin linky, too!! :)

Scratch Mommy said...

This is my first time visiting. What a fun party! I linked up through Consider Me Inspired. I'm ready to get inspired now! :)

Jess

Amy @Consider Me Inspired said...

Thank you guys SO MUCH for joining the link up today. I love seeing all your awesome projects and I will stop by your blog and see you.

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs