Printfriendly

Popular Posts

My Favorite Things About Fall

I love Fall, I mean really what is there not to love. I love all of the scents, the air, the food and the clothes. I can not wait for fall to come every year. My favorite is the beginning with the cool crisp air, the beautiful Autumn colors and the way the leaves fall from the trees to the ground and the way the wisp around in circles. There are few things I could do without like the mess the leaves make, but hey...no one said everything is perfect. I wanted to share with you some of my favorites of the season.

A few of my favorite Better Homes Candle Wax Cubes for the season:
*Spiced Pumpkin Pie
*Shortbread
*Apples and Cinnamon
Favorite drinks for Fall:
*Hot cocoa
*Pumpkin flavor added to the White Chocolate Mocha with Soy at Starbucks
*Apple Cider that is Farm made- with all the little bits and pieces at the bottom...the cloudy kind.
Favorite warming foods:
*Chili
*Any kind of soup
Favorite foods for the season:
*Pumpkin bread, muffins, cookies, pie, cheesecake etc...
*Gingerbread stuff
Favorite thing to wear in Fall:
* Scarves occasionally
*  My Soda Boots from Shoe Carnival
These are from last year and I am looking forward to buying some more boots.

Favorite seasonal things to do:
*Going to Pumpkin Patches
*Having Halloween Fun
*Celebrating Thanksgiving
*Playing in the leaves
*Watching the trees change
*Doing arts and crafts for Fall

We are having fun working down our Fall Bucket List...do you have one? Whats a few of your favorite things about Fall? 
  


Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs