My Sons Creativity



Here are just a few things my son has made with his creative little mind.

1. A Darth Vader kid built with a mini vacuum cleaner, A snuggly, Darth Mask, Skeleton gloves and his playing outside shoes.  Age-4
 
2.  A cup, one of his sisters dolls, a measuring cup and a styrofoam plate. Age-2
 
3. Jenga blocks stacked on top of 3 m&m cups. Age-3
 
He came up with and created these things all on his own with no help.  I didn't see  them until he was done. He has always created stuff and he has excellent coloring skills.  Now if I could only get him to learn his ABC's we would be in business.  I have a smart little cookie on my hands.  He is always getting into something.
 
 

3 comments:

Raising Reagan said...

So random...so I had to open a different browser to leave you comments.

You are going to get bombarded by me too because I am catching up with my Bloglovin feed and three days behind.
So....
LOVE that your son built a tower out of his sister's barbies...clever! Isn't he?

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

Patricia Needham said...

I would like to offer you this award called Liebster blog award check it out. I hope you can take the time to view it. I would love to hear what you have to say. http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-3.html
Have fun blogging.

Amy Perdew said...

@ Lanaya- I am glad it worked : ). He is pretty clever.

@ Patricia- Oh thank you so much! I will check it out and have a post out soon in reply.

Printfriendly

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs